Hotels in Australia
Even though Disney world is replaced by movie world, wet n wild, sea world, and dream world in Australia, whether you’re going to Melbourne, Perth, Sidney or anywhere in the maps of Australia, you’ll find hotels of all kinds, specialties and prices in each city, here’s a list of the best hotels in its kind in every touristic region of Australia.
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel At Circular Quay: if you’re looking for the best of the best and you don’t mind spending 340 AUD per night this is the where you want to be, with 15 117 square feet of space, you’ll receive the best service in a great location. Each room features a mini bar, a refrigerator and a writing desk. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure you’ll find everything you need in this location.
- Castlereagh Boutique Hotel Sydney: This unique hotel is located in a heritage building providing its guests with spacious accommodations in the heart of the city. It’s pretty close to the most popular touristic spots of Sydney and despite its antiqued appearance its rooms are equipped with modern amenities.
- Australian Backpackers Sydney: If you rather have a cheap accommodation, without much luxury but in a friendly environment this and you don’t mind sharing a room, this backpackers offers you an internet access facility that will allow you to keep up your work during your visit, and communicate with family or friends at a high speed, in a clean, safe and comfortable space.
Following the same pattern the best hotels of its kind in Melbourne are:
- The Langham Melbourne: this five star hotel, is an elegant luxury accommodation suitable to fill the best art magazine with its decoration, it’s made for anyone travelling for business or pleasure in a great area at only 275 AUD per night.
- Victoria Hall Accommodation Melbourne: It’s a cheap lodging with facilities such as laundry, games room, gym and tour desk in the house, it has private and shared rooms.
- Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle: Four-star luxury hotel
- Mont Clare Boutique Apartments Perth
- Scarborough Observation Resort: this incredible resort is only 869 AUD
- Medina Grand Darwin Waterfront – Luxury hotel
- Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin
- Medina Executive James Court Canberra – Luxury hotel
- Airport International Motel Canberra
Anyway you can always find one of the many Bed and Breakfast in Australia and save a lot in the hotel price. While enjoying a top quality accommodation and treatment much more familiar.